This position will be responsible for Office Administration requirements which include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of all things related to the FELTOM Accreditation Council including provision of secretarial support to the Accreditation Chairman through coordination of meetings, related staff, scheme development and staff training.
- Coordination of all things related to Media Relations of the Federation
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:-
- Good level of education and knowledge of MS Office
- Good organisation and recording keeping skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Recent experience in a similar post and ability to demonstrate a positive track record will be considered an asset although not a necessity
Basis: Full time/Flexible/Reduced Hours may be considered
Salary range: Negotiable
Closing Date: 19th May 2017
To Apply: Those interested in applying should forward recent curriculum vitae along with a covering letter, both in English to:
Genevieve Abela:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Federation of English Language Teaching Organisations Malta – FELTOM is a self-regulating, non-profit organisation, dedicated to promoting professionalism within the language learning industry, and responsible for the accreditation of ELT organisations in Malta.